1. Cubist Portraits
Warm vs. Cool Colors: http://safeshare.tv/v/ss56b8ca99e4831
-Use mirrors to create a pencil drawing of yourself. Draw all of your facial features.
- Use a ruler to draw at least 5 lines through your portrait, going in different directions and overlapping.
-. Use oil pastels to add warm colors to each new shape created in your portrait and paint cool colors in the background.
2. Picasso Inspired Guitar Designs
Sesame Street Three Musicians Warm-Up-Picasso: http://safeshare.tv/w/RkDsmDUjxR
-Draw guitar from observation
- Add guitar details and characteristics
-Choose a theme for your design. Ex: Sports, nature, art, music, animals, travel
-Sketch out your design idea. Include at least 5 images into your guitar design.
- Add color using colored pencils and paint.
- Once dry, cut out your guitar design to get it ready for display!